- If you are unsatisfied with our service, send us an email with your application number, payment receipt and the reason for your dissatisfaction on email@example.com and we shall do our best to resolve the same.
- A minimum of 25% of Service Fees will be deducted as cancellation fee in case of application cancellation/rejection before submitting to university.
- In case of cancellation or rejection of the application for any reason, after it has been submitted to the university, Uttarika may deduct GST, service fee & transactional charges incurred in payment gateways and refund only the university fees back to the user after deduction, subject to refund of university fees from the university.
- GST paid is non-refundable in case of application cancellation for any reason.
- In case after an application has been submitted to the university, it is kept on hold due to lack of information or providing incomplete/wrong documents or any other reason, the application will get closed automatically after 3 months. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
- In case the university/college authorities ask for applicant's contact information due to any reason, we will be bind to disclose the same.
- The time estimates given are based on past experience or historical data of delivery times by the educational institutes. The actual time taken may vary a lot from the given estimates.
- Once the documents have been dispatched, Uttarika will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or damaged courier/post and the policies of the respective courier/postal company will be applicable in any such case.
- Uttarika will not be responsible for any loss or damage of documents/mark-sheets/transcripts due to any mistakes by university/postal error/accidents/thefts/natural calamity etc. Reprocessing of application for such cases will require re-payment of service charges and university fees by the user.
- Once the order is ready, the application will get closed automatically after 1 month and transcripts/documents related to the order will be shredded, if not collected by the client within 1 month due to any reasons. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
- The prices are subject to change without notice.
- If for any reason, the amount needs to be refunded, after your refund request is received and the reason inspected, on our satisfaction of the reasons, and if your request is approved, then your refund after the necessary deductions as outlined above will be processed through the same payment gateway, you paid through, in 20-25 working days.
- Applicants may be required to send additional documents as and when required for the application process. In case, the documents are not provided by the user within 6 months of request from Uttarika, the application can only be revived by paying 25% service fee extra.
- In case, due to technical issues or any other reason, the fees paid by the user is less than the actual fees, Uttarika may ask the user to pay the additional fees.
- In case after an application has been submitted to the university, it is kept on hold due to lack of information or providing incomplete/wrong documents or any other reason by the applicant, the application will get closed automatically after 3 months. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
- Uttarika reserves all rights to reject any application without giving any reasons whatsoever.
#16, 10th Main
Jayanagar 3rd Block
Bengaluru 560011, KA, India.
Phone: INDIA +91 8030752740
Phone: INTL +1 -646-4916891